A teenager just can't learn how to grow up in the ruined world he lives in. So how does he cope? He doesn't. He knows that he and the world don't go together. But he's okay with that...beacause at least he knows where he's going.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Rest and Recovery

I guess I'm doing better now, so let's get the following out of the way:

1. I'm not depressed anymore, nor to I have plans anymore to kill myself. Do not ask how I am doing, do not ask anything relating to my mood, how I am doing, etc.

2. I don't want any comments or referrals in any form that relate to the post "And the Hero Will Drown." None whatsoever.

3. I will be making a drastic choice very soon, and it's possible that when school starts I will not be the same person you knew before. And that's all I shall discuss about it at this time, no questions asked.

[It's made fairly obvious that anything concerning the posts "And the Hero Will Drown" on my blogs is pretty mysterious. I'd like to keep it that way, thank you. Can't talk about it, can't talk about why. Case closed.]

Now that's over with; on to other things. I highly recommend my friend Oliver Wolfgang's blog at volunteerfordisaster.blogspot.com, "The Final Destination". Loaded with Snicketisms, his blog is basically a (fictional?) spin-off of A Series of Unfortunate Events. (And if you cannot fathom why those books would deserve a fanfiction spin-off, then you have clearly not read them and are missing out!) His "About Me" cracks me up, by the way. Note to Amaya: still want his email?

Also, I have a new blog, "Politik". Yah! This one will concern at least some things I will be busy with this school year. The blog is at givemeloveoverthis.blogspot.com. Please check this blog, as often as you can. It would be a great help to me and I need to spread the word.

In addition to "Politik", I also would like to draw attention to my "Kingdom Hearts" blog, which has been gathering dust since May. If you wish to visit kingdomheartsnovel.blogspot.com, I invite you to grab some chocolate, sit down, and read what was the beginnings of a video game novelization. (Warning: if you hate Final Fantasy and anything Disney such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck or Goofy, then don't read it. I follow the game exactly.)

Let's see...anything else? On a happier note, my boss Ian Story was rather interesting at work last night. He wasn't intimidating or ominous, as he usually is. He asks me (for the first time in my two months of getting hired; it takes school teachers a couple of class periods) where I come from, and in honor of my newspaper teacher I say, "Um...God..." We chuckle and laugh at that. Before I walked into work, I was praying that he'd leave. But he was so much fun to hang out with that after he had to leave for a catering job in Salt Lake City (which he technically stole) that I was praying he'd come back.

4 Comments:

Blogger miss terri said...

....um, okay.

Monday, August 15, 2005 1:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Lindsey said...

Woohoo! Spam!

Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:18:00 PM

 
Blogger miss terri said...

it's everywhere! spam attack!

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Alexander said...

Yeah, that was really weird.

Monday, August 29, 2005 5:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home