A teenager just can't learn how to grow up in the ruined world he lives in. So how does he cope? He doesn't. He knows that he and the world don't go together. But he's okay with that...beacause at least he knows where he's going.

Monday, July 11, 2005

A New Day Has Begun

After an entire night of intense fighting and struggle...at least, that's really the only thing you can call it, see "Wicker Poet" for more on that...I'm glad to announce that at least for the next three days, Marcus is back. And if I may add, I kicked some serious kister.

Waiting on the sunrise this morning was awesome. It seemed to just tie in with everything. I was listening to "Hikari (Simple and Clean)", the theme from Kingdom Hearts. In Japanese, apparently hikari means 'light'. Anyway, that's special to me as well as the KH franchise. The thing that I loved most about this morning was how much it was like Riku's ending to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories [Reverse/Rebirth]. You can read about that little diddy in "Confessions".

So I've been having a great morning as of yet. It looks like a beautiful day. I've never been up this early on my own volition all summer. Right now it's 8:15 am, which a day ago I would've considered an unheavenly hour, so this is pretty new. It dawned on me for the first time to put some sugar in the Wheat square thingy's I had for cereal. And I was listening to Jesse McCartney all morning. (I just heard Amaya gasp and fall off her Norwegian chair.) I even danced to "Get Your Shine On" while putting the sugar in my cereal.

I've gotta say that while his lyrics may not all be awe-inspiring, he's got a great voice and good musical talent. It was kinda like a cross between Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5, and this Hispanic hip-hop band my mom listens to. A big thanks to Jesse McCartney (e'en though he'll never read it, guess I'll have to do it in heaven), you got this glorious morning up and going for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I didn't fall off the chair... and I can't say that I am surprised. Sorry. I know you tried. But I'm glad that you're doing better!

Monday, July 11, 2005 8:49:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home