A teenager just can't learn how to grow up in the ruined world he lives in. So how does he cope? He doesn't. He knows that he and the world don't go together. But he's okay with that...beacause at least he knows where he's going.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

His Intentions Fall To The Floor

I've really got nothing to say in here other than what's said in the audio. But I will say this: My mom, not to speak ill of her, said that if it was Trevor in the hospital she'd have a better feeling about taking me there.

I just miss Matt so much. (By the way Amaya, I've looked through my long list of unopened emails and found yours; it is likely I knew about his accident before you did anyway.)

I feel so dumb knowing that sooner or later he'll approach me about it, and I'll have to say something stupid to the effect of "I was gonna visit you but I just never could get around to it."

this is an audio post - click to play


On a kind of lighter note, I found an old friend from an internet forum a little while ago, and today I convinced him to start a blog. I think Preston especially would really enjoy this play on a book series my friend enjoys as much as Preston and I do.

You can check it out at volunteerfordisaster.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger miss terri said...

nah, matt's not like that. plus, from the way he and cameron are acting, you'd think that the whole thing was just some stunt that they'd pulled off and now have bragging rights to...
you should be okay marcus. don't stress about it. plus, matt's home now, so you can call him si quieres. bueno, hasta la pasta!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 8:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Mavis Fausker said...

Not getting around to visiting him isn't something to feel bad about, or to worry about. He really doesn't treat it like it was a big deal. And it's not like anyone would hold it against you or anything. He was only there for a very short time, considering his injuries.

Friday, August 05, 2005 2:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home