A teenager just can't learn how to grow up in the ruined world he lives in. So how does he cope? He doesn't. He knows that he and the world don't go together. But he's okay with that...beacause at least he knows where he's going.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Are You Always with Me?

The band is supposedly Christan. Insteresting. Amaya would love this song, I think.

"Never Alone--BarlowGirl


I waited for you today, but you didn't show
I needed you today, so where did you go?
You told me to call, said you'd be there
And though I haven't seen you, are you still there?

I cry out with no reply
And I can feel you by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here, and I'm never alone.

And though I cannot see you,
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life.
We cannot separate
'Cause you're part of me
And though you're invisible
I'll trust the unseen.

I cry out with no reply
And I can feel you by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here, and I'm never alone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Mmm, I guess you'll never know whether or not Amaya likes it... Hey, I've got to have some secrets!

Sunday, December 18, 2005 10:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Noah said...

Marcus. You know. . . . .wow. . . . sick, that's sick, I can't believe you just posted this song.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 3:55:00 AM

 
Blogger nicole said...

Hey Marcus,
It's Nicole again! Well as I once said before I don't bite! So you should comment me! Are you scared of making new friends? Not to be rude or anything it's just... You seem shy! I'm not trying to stalk you either! That would be sick! Well I guess I'll talk to you later.
-Nicole

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:50:00 PM

 
Blogger nicole said...

hey it's Nicole,
Sorry I didn't know you didn't get on the computer that much. Well I'm spending the night at my best friend's house so i've got to go.
-Nicole

Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home