A teenager just can't learn how to grow up in the ruined world he lives in. So how does he cope? He doesn't. He knows that he and the world don't go together. But he's okay with that...beacause at least he knows where he's going.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So What Does It All Mean?

MORPHEUS: I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice, hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?

NEO: ...You could say that.


Yeah I know, third post in one day, making five total. Actually, techincally this is my seventh post.

I'm so, so, SO confused. I've got no idea which way is up or down. Literally.

I mean, I just don't know anything anymore. I mean that honestly. Save my name and the names of my friends and some of my favorite things, and that I go to Orem High, and my house address, I have no memory or concept of my whole life. I mean, it feels like it's been a whole year since my summer 2005.

Which way is up? Which way is down? Am I real? Am I alive? Am I damned?

Why can't I find what I am supposed to find? Am I supposed to find anything? Am I stuck in hell? Am I just permanent this way, a little darkling? Demon of the Dark? Am I supposed to think that? What? What?

What is the meaning of Life? The Universe? Everything? ANYthing?

Is any of this for real? Or not?

1 Comments:

Blogger miss terri said...

i never know what to say to your posts like this. how?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:58:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home