A teenager just can't learn how to grow up in the ruined world he lives in. So how does he cope? He doesn't. He knows that he and the world don't go together. But he's okay with that...beacause at least he knows where he's going.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Where Angels Fall

At the end of every season, I give it a theme or a title or a name. I know that probably sounds really weird, but hey--I don't care.

The fall of 2005 I have dubbed "Where Angels Fall".

It's really hard to explain how I feel about that title. It just seemed to fit exactly. Thinking about how this fall was the Last Crucible I'll have in high school.

Thinking about the stuff miss terri and mavis said. Thinking of how all my friends...we are all right here, right now...and why aren't we doing something with this time that is left...and why we are here together. And what that means. And what it all means. And why I haven't told anyone about...it. And what on earth am I waiting for now? And why have we fallen down here where hell and the powers of darkness run rampant. And how we are gonna stick together. And what is gonna happen with my relationship to my God. And how will I get fixed, or if I'll ever get fixed. If everyone will know just how far I fell, and if judgement will run rampant. And what's gonna happen to Oliver? Will he get into that carriage with Olaf? What will happen to my heart. Will I lose myself? Where's that moment that I lose myself? Have I lost my heart already? Has Ansem won?

What is the truth, now?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

It's permanent
Nothing is permanent
It's permanent,
We'll be watching your back
We'll be watching your back

Following
Indecision's lasting for year


Yeah, we really do need to start doing stuff! I can't believe how quickly this year is going by...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Noah said...

on sleepless roads the sleepless go, Marcus. we walk a road together.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Lindsey said...

The only one we've ever known.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:42:00 PM

 
Blogger nicole said...

Hey marcus? My name is nicole sansom... I am a mormon and i was wondering what is mormon life over in utah? Oh and you should comment back to me @ miamaid.blogspot.com. How old are you I'm 15 if your wondering.
-Nicole

Thursday, December 01, 2005 5:30:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home