A teenager just can't learn how to grow up in the ruined world he lives in. So how does he cope? He doesn't. He knows that he and the world don't go together. But he's okay with that...beacause at least he knows where he's going.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Still Waiting

I can't believe that it's already Thursday. I mean, just yesterday it was Sunday.

So I'm here, with not much to say. I do some pretty stupid things when I'm impatient. But I'm not sure what I'm impatient about.

Actually, that's a lie. I'm real anxious about a lot of things, I suppose. Like what's gonna happen with my prom on Saturday, and when I'm going to go on a date with a girl that I like, and when I'm gonna see the movie "Hitch", and when "Kingdom Hearts II" is coming out, and when my friend Amaya is going to PM me or email me, and when I'm gonna start work at my local theater Carmike Cinemas (since I just applied there and that's pretty much my first real job), and when my best firend will start talking to me again, and what will happen when I take a sabbatical (of sorts) Saturday morning...

And here I am talking about all of that. And I'm still waiting for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can't believe it's already Tuesday. I mean, the last time you posted was just Thursday!"

Just kidding, Marcus. You mentioned wanting comments, so here I am.

I guess I can't say much about what you wrote, as it is all outdated or I don't know anything about it. But I guess I commented! Do I get a prize or something? How about some chocolate?

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home